Ask me HOW I can HELP you and your organization move through life's difficult challenges!
Mel is available to speak to your club or organization! Please click here for more information.
What Melissa’s customers are saying:
"Melissa's help with my 12 year old daughter's self-esteem was amazing. After just a few hours with her, she had renewed self confidence and her grades are demonstrating that."
– Lila, Catapult Learning Center
"Melissa is always able to counsel me and get me looking on the bright side of life when I feel defeated. Her optimistic outlook on any challenges I have is engaging and entertaining."
"Made my life challenges insignificant, compared to what might have been!"
– Bob, Retired from Marriott Corporation
"It is more meaningful learning how to improve self-esteem from someone who has struggled with self-esteem during her life."
– Jillian, Catapult Learning Center
"If you ever feel down on yourself, get a grip by listening to Melissa!"
– Pam, Catapult Learning Center
(Melissa taught us that) "Self-esteem is a mindset."
– Bill, Catapult Learning Center
"Melissa's personal story she shared was inspiring and (has) pushed me to want to achieve more in my own life."
– Erica, Catapult Learning Center
– Linda, LBJ's Counseling Services
"Extremely motivational. Sharing (her) life's story was moving."
– Karen, Director, Catapult Learning
"Don't go away (with life's challenges) mad, just go away."
– Reisha, Reisha Photography
"Melissa was wonderful, education and highly informative. I want to hear more!"
– Debra, Incapital, LLC @ IAAP Chicago Lake Shore Event
"Melissa is optimism in every ounce of her being. She makes me feel upbeat & that I can accomplish anything."
Crystal, President, Chicago Lake Shore Chapter of IAAP
"(Melissa's talk was about) Increasing your potential."
– Sherry, Prairie State College @ IAAP Chicago Lake Shore Event
"You (Melissa) are one of the most inspiring people I've met!"
–Janice @ IAAP Chicago Lake Shore Event
"(Melissa helped me to know about) Recycling a positive attitude."
– Esther, Illinois Recycling Association @ IAAP Chicago Lake Shore Event
After Melissa's talk James of University of Chicago said,
"I felt a change; subtle and profound. It came at a good time. I am glad I was here."
@ IAAP Chicago Lake Shore Event
"I'm leaving tonight ready to redirect my thought(s), life, and the words that I speak!"
– Nancy, University of Chicago Medical Center, @ IAAP Chicago Lake Shore Event
(I learned how to) "Engage, connect & embrace."
– Daisy, JP Morgan Chase & Co. @ IAAP Chicago Lake Shore Event
"Melissa was very energetic and positive. She gave everyone a conceptual way to grow self-esteem."
"Everyone benefits from using the positive findings she (Melissa) advocates. What a better world we'd have if we all felt this way."
– Susan--Elgin Community College
"This was an inspirational seminar that reminded me of some simple truths."
– Jessi, Elgin Community College
"Every day is a new beginning."
– Zach, Porters Publishing
"After Melissa Wittenborn's presentation, I wanted to give her a hug & thank her. Such an INSPIRATION!"
– Gabriela, Elgin Community College
"I was having a 'yuck' day prior to the semninar and left feeling so much better."
– Sharon, DSM Functional Materials
"I just want to say that you (Melissa) have been one of the best uplifting speakers I have ever met."
– Corey, Elgin Community College
"You inspire me by your story and your imppeccable drive."
– Lauren, Student, Elgin Community College
"Very inspirational & I'm ready to be more positive."
– Jill from Caregiver's Symposium
"The presentation was so heart warming and inspirational!"
– Jan, Presence St. Joseph Medical Center Foundation
"Be good to yourself so you can be better for someone else."
– Jo Renee, Premier H.H. C.
– LeAnn, Cart Provider
" I am not alone!" in caring for my loved one.
Melissa is THE most optimistic, positive person I have ever met. She makes me feel empowered and loved every time I am around her or speak with her. She has coached me through some rough times and I always come out on the better side of things! ~Thank you!!!
Benefits of Building Success with Melissa
Now accepting bookings.
Youth groups, church groups, business groups, business coaching....
Professional Speaker, Author
Getting back to nature. Getting back to success...
- Self-Esteem building to grow business, teams & life's successes stronger
- Embracing the Good to Race to the Finish
- Self Love Before Selfless Love
- Deaf & Dumb? I think NOT!
- Red Hot to Green Self-Esteem
- Releasing the Pressure Valves (of Life/Business)
- Green Self-Esteem for Red Hot Success
- Powerful Self Talk = Optimal Health
- Greening Through Divorce
- Racing to Regional Championships (High School Hockey Team)
- New Year/New You
- Going Native/Going Wild (Landscaping Green Festival)
- One-On-One Quickbooks Assistance
- Positive Talk for Bullies
(All talks are customized for the audience and client--No "CANNED" talks ever given!)